Wednesday, June 29, 2016

DIY Gifts for Teachers

It's the last day of school and once again, I am behind on posting about the teacher gifts. I always have so many ideas but find myself sewing or crafting at the last minute.  In spite of my procrastination, things tend to eventually get done. 

I am so thankful for the teachers we have had this year.  Both of my kids flourished and learned more than I could have ever imagined.

In no particular order, here's what I did:

Our grade 2 teacher was given a gift card, crayon roll, and a handmade soap (I'll post more about the soaps another day.  So much fun to make and so easy!)


Our kindie teacher was given a handmade linen bag inspirated by a pattern from purl soho, a crayon roll, a lotto card, and a soap.


Lastly our other kindie teacher got a lotto card and soap.   She's also getting a wedding gift.


I also had the kids fill in this template from CBC kids just to make the gift giving extra special.

Hurray for the last day of school!  I am so excited for the summer!
 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete