Friday, October 31, 2014

Tutorial: Printing on Paper Lunch Bags - an Update


It's officially going to be raining for the rest of today.  The kids are going to a party at 5pm and then we're trick or treating around the block.  I've packed up treat bags for the kids at the party just in case it's too rainy.

A while back, I did a tutorial on Printing on Paper Lunch Bags and I've been printing lots since then.  However this Halloween, I made a slight change to how I do this.

In the original tutorial, I showed you a picture where the bag bottom is taped up to the side that I printed on.  If you look at the picture below, you are limited in how far down the bag you can print if you fold the bag bottom upwards.


So the alternative is to tape the bottom to the back like this.   Remember that the "back of the bag" is where the the bag seam is.  Now I can fill the bag and have some space to roll up the top.


In case you were wondering, the Halloween Font is from dafont under the category "fancy" and "horror" and it's called Scary Halloween. 


Friends, there's always room for improvement and I'm liking this small change.  Happy trick or treating!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one. non woven bag printing malaysia

    ReplyDelete