Friday, May 11, 2012

DIY: Lego Superheroes

When you're raising little boys who love superheroes, anything and everything becomes a superhero or a bad guy.  So, to keep things fresh, I decided to help them build superheroes from Lego.   These won't last long because too much banging around will cause them to fall apart.   But the best thing about lego is that once you're sick of what you built, you can break it down and build something else.

This is Iggle Piggle's blankie which has now been turned into a superhero cape (Joshie's idea, not mine)



We ended up making a lot of them.  Unfortunately the legs kept falling off  (it's a structural flaw in my design) but it made us all laugh!

We made 6 superheroes.  Can you guess who these are?  (I'll let you know tomorrow...)


 Happy Lego Building!

1 comment:

  1. I think your LEGO Superheroes are absolutely fantastic! I have two boys also and they got a kick out of seeing them :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...would love for you to follow me :)

    - Jessica
    http://thedoilyduck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete