Today we are going to spend less than 5 minutes to make a Thomas. I'm convinced that all little boys and girls love Thomas the Tank Engine. Is it the TV show or perhaps that every Chapters/Indigo store has a huge train table?
Skill level: Easy!
Time: 5 minutes
Tools Required: Diaper box, Clear Tape, Marker, Paper
- Turn the diaper box inside out so that the printed words are now on the inside and the clean cardboard is on the outside.
- Re-tape the box to secure it
- Cut a piece of paper large enough to fit the front of the box
- Draw a Thomas the Train face onto the paper.
- Put happy toddler into the box or use it to hold toys
- Choo choo!